The KX series comprises of 9 detectors in one common housing, ( The 4 most common detectors are shown on this site) offering the ultimate in flexibility. Utilising the latest detection technologies, this extensive range with interchangeable pcb modules, allows easy simple detector exchange or easy upgrade.
All the featured KX series detectors have selectable End Of Line (EOL) resistors for EOL resistor wiring or standard wiring.
|Selectable NO/NC Relay|
|Digital Signal Processing|
|Digital Temperature Compensation|
|Bi-directional Curtain coverage|
- Complies with EN50131-1
- Security Grade 2
- Environmental Class 2
- EUROPEAN STANDARDS: LEGAL AND ENGINEERING
- The KX range meets the 2007 requirement for security products to provide immunity up to 2000Mhz.This ensures that Pyronix products are able to deal with the increasing spread of the third generation mobile phones infrastructure operating at 1800Mhz
- The KX Series conforms to:- 89/336/EEC Electro-magnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive, 99/05/EC Radio & Telecommunication Terminal Equipment (RTTE) Directive.
- This product has been independently tested and certified against the following engineering standards:
- EN55022 Electromagnetic Emissions Class B
- EN50130-4 Electromagnetic Immunity
- EN60950 Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- The CE Mark attached to this product is a declaration by the manufacturer that this product complies with all applicable European Directives including Health & Safety, environmental and customer protection requirements.
- UK Registered Design Numbers: 3015882
- As part of the Pyronix continued development programme specifications may change